Wafer LED With Switchable White Technology
The game-changing Switchable White feature enables simple color temperature adjustment. This Wafer LED Downlight doesn’t require a housing unit, and is best suitable for shallow ceilings. Installation is simple, and requires minimal time and labor. This unit is suitable for wet locations, and is Air Tight Certified. Easily customize colour temperature by simply flipping the switch to match your desired hue and the work is done! Wafer LED Downlights contain Luminaires with Switchable White technology to deliver excellent light quality to align with your needs. Each of the two remote driver options provide the choice of three integrated colour temperature settings.
- Rough in plates for new construction available.
- Projected life: 70% Light Output at 50,000 hours
- Quick disconnect cables permit extended lengths
- CRI 90+ for True Color Rendering
- Available in Matte Black, Oil-Rubbed Bronze and Brush Nickel
- Suitable for pulling wires with 11.5 cubic-inch wiring compartment per NEC Code
- Type IC Rated- direst contact with insulation