We will assist you in handling all returns in a prompt and fair manner. Please help us with this process (reducing costs and minimizing delays) by contacting our inside sales team with the Invoice Number and return information. Every effort will be made to correct our errors promptly. Corrections on Stock Material are usually completed on the same or next business day.
Please note that warehouse personnel and drivers are not authorized to approve returns or accept any material without authorization from our inside sales team.
Stock Material — Returns for Customer Convenience
Provided the material is in unused, resale-able condition and of current design. Needham Electric Supply reserves the right to limit the quantity and dollar amount of material returned. Our inside sales team will issue a Company Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) subject to the following:
- No restock handling charges if material reaches us within 30 days from ship date and you provide us with our Invoice Number.
- A 20% restock handling charge if material reaches us after 30 days or Invoice Number is not provided.
Non-Stock or Direct Ship Materials — Returns for Customer Convenience
Provided the material is in unused, resaleable condition and of current design, our inside sales team will request a Factory Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) subject to the following:
- You provide our inside sales team with an accurate list of material, our Invoice Number and reason for return.
- You store and protect the material while awaiting Factory Returned Goods Authorization.
- Factory Returned Goods Authorization can take up to 30 days, depending on the manufacturer and type of material. Our inside sales team makes every effort to expedite factory returns.
- A minimum restock handling charge of 35% and applicable freight charges will apply.
Adjustments for defective material will be made in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty details vary from supplier to supplier. Occasionally, a factory representative must verify or approve credit.
Exclusions — Not Returnable for Credit
- Material cut to length or otherwise modified to customer specifications
- Obsolete, discontinued or “close-out” material
- Material not purchased from the Company
- Custom manufactured material
- Any material denied return by the factory
- Non-stock material without our Invoice Number