For years we have used a simple approach to serve our electrical contractors.
We have been working with electrical contractors since 1958. We offer you valuable cost saving services that help you meet the challenges of any electrical project.
Our extensive product selection and knowledgeable staff are always here to support you. We are a leading electrical distributor and work with a wide range of customers in the electrical industry.
We service both large and small contractors offering competitive pricing, next day delivery, online ordering, continuing education classes and much more.
Needham Electric Supply is committed to providing superior service and real value to our electrical contractors – making it easier for you to do business.
Needham Electric Advantages
- Emergency Hotline (866-637-2623) – Connect to an actual person 24 hours a day to check stock, open a location, or arrange for any emergency deliveries
- Next Day Delivery – Place orders up to 6 PM for any product for next day delivery to any of our locations before 6 AM or delivery points; nightly UPS & FedEX Service
- Dawn Patrol – Order by 6 PM and get your delivery at your job site by 6 AM
- Convenient Hours of Operation – Monday-Friday hours from 6:00/6:30 AM to 5:15 PM
- Shop Saturday – Many of our locations are open on Saturday morning
- Smart Phone App – Place orders from your phone, create stock lists, check invoices, and more
- Web Order Entry – Place orders at your convenience, get pricing for customer quotes, check invoices and account balances
- Needham 500 – 100% fill rate on the top 500 items – Guaranteed!
- Delivery Fleet – 36 vehicles throughout New England, including flat beds, 24-foot vehicles with side doorsand 3,000 lb lift gates, shotgun vans at each location
- On Demand – Track your order from the time it leaves our warehouse to the time it arrives on your job site in real time; including proof of delivery
- Automatic Order & Delivery Acknowledgements – Receive confirmation as soon as an order is placed at one of our branches and when the order is delivered to your job site
- Electronic Invoices & Statements – BillTrust and web order entry speeds up receipt of your invoices so you have more time to reconcile your customer billing ensuring pricing accuracy
- Automated Lockbox – Ensures timely posting of your payments and helps to decrease your days outstanding
- CDC – 66,000 sq. ft. Central Distribution Center operates 24 hours a day, transfers material to our 28 branch locations 6 nights a week; $14M inventory on hand
- Cuts & Parallels – Order before 6 PM and receive for next day delivery
- Chariot Delivery – Improve productivity by making it easier to setup and pull parallels; our truck will pick up the chariot when you are finished with the job so you don’t need to dispose of reels
- Expert Lighting & Switchgear – Centralized department with back-up in several branch locations
- Jobsite Walkthroughs – Site visits allow us to offer product alternatives and recommend the best solution for the application
- Pro-Stock – Same day custom panel boards
- NetPricer™ Service – Connect your estimating software to pricing via the Internet for instant price quotes
- Energy Savings – Energy audits and tax rebate assistance
- MRO – Turnkey lamp maintenance and retrofit programs
- Weekly Specials – New products and special pricing
- Licensed Electricians
- On-Staff Expertise
- LEED – Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design
- LC – Lighting Certified
- Point-by-point lighting calculations
- Submittals preparation
- Notary Service
- Code Classes
- Continuing Education – Code Classes and Technical Product Seminars Available
- Vendor Facility Tours
- Customer Appreciation Events
- Counter Days